Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grilled Garlic, Parmesan Corn

Since they have come out with FlavorPac and microwavable corn, life has been great. Frozen corn just has a great taste, and it saves so much time. Of course grilling corn in the husks is always fun.

So for this I just start with a pack of frozen corn on the cob.
- butter
- Parmesan cheese
- chopped green onions
- garlic
- course salt
- cracked pepper

Before I coat the corn, I obviously melt the butter mixture in the microwave and also heat the corn up in the bag for 8 minutes or however instructed on the package.
Once that's done just transfer the corn to a holding tray and smother the corn in the Parmesan butter. Coat all the corn well.



That's it! Throw it on a hot grill until there is a nice crust. I like to jam a thick wood skewer through them so I can have a free hand for drinking beer.



No comments:

Post a Comment